Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Pamela N. Sarnia, ON.

I would like to send a letter to Jane Nail Tech Online Course and thanked her for all my stupid questions and panic in recent months, your answers to my questions thank all sense and helped me through the trials of learning to do nails applications.

I spent 20 years working in a restaurant, but now it's time for me to do something for me. I knew that I loved her beautiful nails and had a friend in the industry who love their job and make big money, so I did some checking, as I enter into it. We have four days of the nails, of course, where I live here in Sarnia, Ontario, but it's so expensive, plus who can learn everything in 4 days! So I searched the internet and found this online course, TAOND last May 08, full-
At the present time I have finished the course in just 7 months. Two days ago, I was already doing work in a high class salon with the possibility of almost $ 40 per hour, when I proposed to my speed on my applications and the creation of my clients.
They put me, because what they are doing a fantastic job with a nail service, and I know that I have a lot of success in business to think that they are not even mentioned partnerships. I'm starting next Wednesday at 43 I feel very proud of myself for solving this interactive course. It was the best option out there, and it was worth it and it works, if you are serious about learning in trouble and time, beautiful nails done. Now I'm starting a licensed nail technician and has prepared a new career in 4 days.

Thanks again for everything and Jennifer TAOND.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment